"A bit about me..."

I am a wife and mother of two children. I began my teaching career as a substitute teacher in the primary grade level schools in Mobile, AL. I am excited about increasing my status to become an elementary education teacher. I enjoy helping students learn to their full potential.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blogs For Teachers

Teachers have the advantage of using blogs as a communication avenue other than e-mail. They can communicate with their colleagues, students, students parents, and last but not least administrators. They also find ways to communicate with other schools and classrooms around the globe. Many teachers make good use of blogs as a benefit to their students and the parents of their students.

Teachers use their blog pages to post useful information for parents to read in order to keep them up-to-date on what is going on in the classroom. Teachers can also get responses from others about their blogs.

No comments: